REDUCE the PAIN of PRODUCING HIGH QUALITY AUDIO RECORDINGS
Who Do I Work With?
- those who have added audio to their content strategy, [ [Do you host a podcast? Do you give speeches or lectures? Do you make short recordings while you’re out for a walk?]
- those who want to add audio to their content strategy
- those who want their audio to be presentable, but:
- They have some editing skills, but they would rather spend time on other tasks
- they don’t have any skills, and they don’t want to learn.
You don’t need to waste your time with audio editing when Your genius lies elsewhere. shorten the timeline on Your success by working with a skilled audio editor.
Let me help you make your audio sound polished & professional. I can offer you advice to make your show better in the future. I can act as a collaborator of sorts in terms of how your show is structured and formatted.
Here’s how simple your workflow will be when you work with me.
- Record your audio.
- Upload the audio.
- Receive the edited audio.
- Upload it, publish it, and be done with it.
I have ten years of experience editing spoken word audio. I have documented success. I am results oriented in terms of meeting goals, and I communicate well with others. That’s the type of person you want to handle your audio.
Want some testimonials? Here you go.
I was looking for someone to be able to expertly check and manage audio recordings I had created for my life coaching academy course and Christopher came highly recommended to me as someone who could assist. It was certainly not something I felt adept at doing myself and from the outset he was great to work with; responsive, professional and with every audio sounding great. I would highly recommend his services.
As a busy podcast host, I needed to find someone trustworthy, efficient, and detail-oriented to edit and format my podcast episodes. Christopher Wright is all this and more. He is a joy to work with, reliable, and extremely talented. I highly recommend him.